Sunday, October 18, 2009

Counting all the expenses of relocation

I just moved into my new house (still rented, I wish I could buy my own home sweet home some time soon) last Saturday (9th of October) making me still a little bit of tired couple of days after that. My today's topic is on the expenses when you move into a new place. I didn't have many furnitures in my previous place since I sort of sublet from my ex-flatmate. So here comes all the expenses: Fridge, Washing machine, sofa, dining table and chairs, coffee table. Luckily I got a friend moving to a new place and he wanted to sell his old stuff, so I got quite a bargain, maybe around 60% of the new price. Then come stuffs like all the kitchenwares: pans (can you imagine all the kinds), then electronics (dvd, phone, luckily i had my own tv before, so a bit of saving there). Then there are all small appliances like vacuum cleaner, iron, water boiler. Finally all the consumables, they too cost a lot, salt and spices, sugar, all the stuff you put in the fridge lol. Anyway just to sum up, I'm broke now haha.

No comments: